Saturday 20 December 2014

Britney Spears sparkling come back into limelight

USA NEWS CORP




Britney Spears sparkling come back into limelight

20 December, 2014, U.S., USA NEWS CORP



Photo: Another one from the Women's Health shoot!Britney Spears says 'Thank you so much Women's Health for featuring me in your new issue!' It's on stands this week! Britney Spears‘ boyfriend Charlie Ebersol is first time disclosing about his new relationship with the singer and why his past prepared him to be put in the spotlight.  “My personal life is my personal life, but I will say this: If I had not gone through what I’ve gone through, I would not have been prepared to be in a relationship of any kind, much less in one with someone like Britney, who has the enormous heart that she does,” Charlie said in an interview with People. “I can’t imagine. Everybody deserves to be loved. My hope is that lesson shines forth in this documentary, and in life.”  Charlie battled bullying as a teenager in high school and he also survived a plane crash that killed his younger brother.  “In the face of things like this, I still had to remember I was blessed. The mission of my company is to bring three things to the world through entertainment: joy, happiness, and change,” Charlie said. “We must believe our precious time is being used to make a product worth more than anything else we could be doing. I had everything, but I had to work hard to find love.” Britney Spears's daddy is busy in Yoga poses now a days. Britney Spears is busy in endorsing her own and other brands nbow a days. She is looking for her thunder come- back.


USA NEWS CORP



You can share this News URL on Facebook or your Social Media Site/ blog.


Submit your News in Comment box> Join us as Journalist > News Content purchase > Corrections > Copyright > Place a Classified Ad > Sell Your Home > Sell Your Business > Commercial Real Estate Ads > Advertise with us > Recruitment & Career Ads > Franchising > Advertise Locally > Contact us > plojindexing@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment